Millbrook will welcome visitors to campus this year. Our visitor policy is designed to guide all visitors outside of current Millbrook families and employees. Our policies are subject to change based on local and national public health recommendations. We will do our best to communicate changes promptly with you.
- All visitors must schedule their appointments with the hosting department at Millbrook.
- Groups will be limited to four guests, but exceptions can be made upon request.
- Guests must remain masked at all times during their visit.
- All guests will be required to complete this visitor health screening form to confirm vaccination and health status within 48 hours of their visit to campus.
- Guests must provide either proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test, taken with 48 hours of the campus visit, to enter buildings. If you have any questions about our policy or concerns about obtaining a PCR test, please contact our Admission Office at email@example.com.
Campus Visitor Form: