Millbrook School is committed to providing a safe environment where its current students and faculty can live and learn together. In addition to wearing face masks, testing regularly, and maintaining social distance, a central tenet of Millbrook’s community guidelines this year is to limit travel to and from campus. With these priorities and safety guidelines in mind, Millbrook designed its protocols to allow for prospective students to visit campus this year within strict guidelines. Please contact the admission office via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to book your appointment.
The Campus Visit in 2020
- Prospective families are limited to two guests per visit and one family at a time.
- Families must complete Millbrook’s visitor form within 24 hours of their trip to campus and will have their temperatures taken upon arrival. If a guest has a temperature above 100 degrees F, we will reschedule the visit. Guests who feel unwell or have been in contact with a known positive COVID-19 case within 14 days may NOT visit campus.
- Guests should notify the school if they test positive for COVID-19 within ten days following their visit to Millbrook’s campus to allow us to conduct our own contact tracing process.
- The tour will include a scenic ride across campus on a golf cart with a member of the admission team. Millbrook will use an extended, 6-seat cart to ensure we can maintain social distance throughout the visit.
- Guests will not be allowed into the buildings except for designated restroom use.
- Masks will be worn at all times.
- The visit will not allow for meeting time with faculty or students. We will conduct all special-interest conversations and the student interview via Zoom or phone calls.
Eligibility for a Visit
To book an on-campus visit, prospective families must first have a virtual interview and virtual tour scheduled. All visits will be booked directly
through the admission office.
Millbrook School is required to uphold New York State’s travel guidelines and restrictions
. Millbrook will not host on-campus visits for guests traveling directly from any state listed on New York’s restricted travel list. This list is updated every Tuesday. Millbrook will be monitoring this list and reserves the right to cancel visits as a result of changes to this list.
Millbrook will be required to suspend all campus visits if local infection rates reach a concerning level in the days leading up to the visit or if large-scale travel restrictions are put in place by local or state authorities.
Campus Visitor Form:
New York State Travel Guidelines and Restrictions: