Millbrook will welcome visitors to campus this year. Our visitor policy is designed to guide all visitors outside of current Millbrook families and employees. Our policies are subject to change based on local and national public health recommendations. We will do our best to communicate changes promptly with you.
- All visitors must schedule their appointments with the hosting department at Millbrook.
- Groups will be limited to four guests, but exceptions can be made upon request.
- Guests must remain masked at all times during their visit.
- All guests, regardless of vaccination status, must provide a negative COVID test to enter buildings. A PCR test, taken within 72 hours of the visit is preferred. A rapid Antigen test taken within 24 hours of the visit will also be accepted. Proof of the negative test must be uploaded on the Visitor Health Form (below) or emailed to the on-campus host.
- If you have any questions about our policy or concerns about obtaining a COVID test, please contact our Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Visitor Health Form: