Looking for a convenient way to order your books? Follow these steps to order your textbooks and course materials online:
- Once you receive your course lists from Millbrook's Office of the Academic Deans in the first or second week of August, access our Virtual Bookstore through Barnes & Noble College (BNC Services) at: https://bnck-12.com/millbrook
- Click "Order Your Books".
- Select the courses in which your student is enrolled.
- When you finish selecting your books, click "Add Items & View Cart." Please review your selections and click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Enter your student’s email address and create a password (using your student’s email address will make the EZ Drop Buyback procedure easier in the spring). You will use this account for all interactions with BNC.
- Confirm your shipping address. You will have the option to ship directly to Millbrook School.
- Select your shipping method. August 9-22, you will receive free UPS Ground shipping on orders over $99.
- Select your method of payment and enter all information required to complete the transaction.
- Once you click "Finalize Order," your order will be submitted for fulfillment.
BNC has developed a multitude of services designed specifically for our school:
- A Guaranteed Buyback program to help your family budget for the entire academic term and understand how much it will truly cost to own that particular textbook.
- Used books up to 25% off the price of a new book price.
- Out-the-door in 24 hours shipping policy.
- Customer Loyalty program for more money at buyback.
We strongly urge you to use BNC Services to guarantee your student the correct book, competitive prices, and the highest level of confidence and satisfaction. In addition, BNC Services’ 100% returns policy will refund your money for 30 days after the order is placed or 30 days after school has started, whichever comes later.
to get started.
Should you have any questions about your course list, please contact one of Millbrook's Academic Deans. IIIrd and IVth formers should contact Eve Whitehouse (firstname.lastname@example.org
or 845-677-8261 x205) and Vth and VIth formers should contact Jarratt Clarke (email@example.com
or 845-677-8261 x173).
Should you have questions about ordering books, please contact School Store Manager Andréa Feigelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
BNC's customer service team is ready to answer questions, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. BNC Services can be reached via phone at 1-800-325-3252 or by via the virtual bookstore homepage
by clicking the HELP link at the bottom of the page.