Looking for a convenient way to order your books? Follow these steps to order your textbooks and course materials online:
- Beginning July 30th, access our Virtual Bookstore at: http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/millbrook.htm
- Click "Order Your Books".
- Select the courses in which your student is enrolled.
- When you finish selecting your books, click "Add Items & View Cart." Please review your selections and click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Enter your student’s email address and create a password (using your student’s email address will make the EZ Drop Buyback procedure easier in the spring). You will use this account for all interactions with MBS Direct.
- Confirm your shipping address. You will have the option to ship directly to Millbrook School.
- Select your shipping method. Between July 30-August 5, and also August 13-August 19, you will receive free shipping on all orders over $99 shipped to the school.
- Select your method of payment and enter all information required to complete the transaction.
- Once you click "Finalize Order," your order will be submitted for fulfillment.
In keeping with the commitment to money-savings, MBS Direct has developed a multitude of services designed specifically for our school:
- A Guaranteed Buyback program to help your family budget for the entire academic term and understand how much it will truly cost to own that particular textbook.
- Used books up to 25% off the price of a new book price.
- Customer Loyalty program for more money at buyback.
Ordering textbooks from other online vendors can be quite challenging with many uncertainties, as this method provides no guarantees of satisfaction. We ultimately chose MBS Direct to provide you with competitive prices for textbooks, the highest level of service, and because they can guarantee you the correct book every time you order. We strongly urge you to use MBS Direct for your textbooks to eliminate the guesswork and hassles associated with ordering.
to get started.
Should you have any questions about your course list, please contact one of Millbrook's Academic Deans. III and IV formers should contact Eve Whitehouse (email@example.com
or 845-677-8261 x205) and V and VI formers should contact Jarratt Clarke (firstname.lastname@example.org
or 845-677-8261 x173).Buyback services are provided by MBS Service Company, Inc. (MBS). If you have questions or concerns about the ordering process or any other product and service MBS Direct offers, their customer service team is ready to answer questions, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Just call 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.