Details on the modified fall schedule due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- First and foremost, the health and safety of our students remain our top priorities.
- All interscholastic contents for the month of September are suspended.
- Our goal is to play some contests during October.
- Each student should make two selections for the fall: a traditional fall offering (blue sport), and a winter or spring offering (gray sport).
- Blue sports will meet each week from Monday through Thursday.
- Gray sports will meet on Friday and Saturday.
All returning and new students can SIGN UP HERE
for their blue and gray offerings.
If we decide that it is safe to resume interscholastic contests in October, we will switch back to a traditional fall athletic schedule and offerings.
Steps to ensure the health and safety of our student-athletes
- Each student should bring three athletic water bottles to school - they will use these each day at practice.
- All practices will be held outside until all our students are tested and until we feel confident about practicing inside the Mills Athletic Center.
- We are committed to remaining flexible in order to best support our students. If we need to change course in the fall, we will do so.
New Students Only
check your Millbrook School email in the coming weeks for information on how to complete your mandatory, baseline concussion testing prior to arriving on campus in September.