P.L.A.N. (Parent Leadership Annual Network) is the parent volunteer group at Millbrook. Volunteers work together with the Parent Chair(s) and Director of Parent Programs to organize events throughout the academic year.
Specific volunteer opportunities include:
- Wild West Celebration - September 19 and 20
- Food Trucks - early October
- Fall Fest - October 10 and 11
- Halloween Weekend - October 31 and November 1
- Fall Semester Celebration - November 21
- Prom - Spring 2021
- Dormitory Feeds (dates to be determined with the head of each dormitory): A great way for all parents, especially those who live far away, to feel more involved with student life on campus – please sign up!
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation Dinner - June
For more information about P.L.A.N. please contact Director of Parent Programs Barbara Gatski
If you would like to volunteer, please fill out our P.L.A.N. volunteer form by clicking the link to the right.