P.L.A.N. (Parent Leadership Annual Network) is the parent volunteer group at Millbrook. Volunteers work together with the Parent Chair(s) and Director of Parent Programs to organize events throughout the academic year.
Specific volunteer opportunities include:
- Halloween Dance - Saturday, October 30
- Winter Formal Dance - Saturday, December 4
- Spring Dance - weekend of April 30
- Prom - weekend of May 21
- "Team" feeds for athletic teams, performance artists, zooies, etc.
- Dormitory Feeds (dates to be determined with the head of each dormitory): A great way for all parents, especially those who live far away, to feel more involved with student life on campus – please sign up!
- Alumni & Development Office - volunteer for annual giving outreach to parents. Training and support provided!
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation Dinner - June
For more information about P.L.A.N. please contact Director of Parent Engagement Barbara Gatski
If you would like to volunteer, our P.L.A.N. volunteer form will be available on this page by mid-August.