MORE THAN $150 MILLION RAISED FROM 1990-2021
Millbrook's parents, alumni, and friends have been incredibly generous to our school, as we raised over $150 million
towards the endowment—to support crucially important faculty development, financial aid, and student program initiatives—and student life, academic, and campus master plans.
New and renovated spaces include:
- Casertano Hall, new dining facility
- Prum Hall renovations
- Koenigsberger Hall, a new girls dormitory
- The Barn, a complete renovation to the student center, snack bar, College Counseling Office, and School Store.
- Frederic C. Hamilton Math & Science Center, our newest academic building
- Renovations to Harris Hall and the Harris-Kenan World Language Center
- New baseball field, turf field, and Champions Field (softball complex)
- Four new international squash courts and renovations to the Squash Center
- The Mill, a complete renovation and new welcome center and gift shop for the Trevor Zoo
- New faculty housing
- A new maintenance facility