$150,000,000 MILLION DOLLARS RAISED SINCE 1990
The Millbrook Campaign, which kicked off in 2012, has raised over $70 million to date towards the Student Life Master Plan and the endowment.
The comprehensive Student Life Master Plan included:
- The Barn/student center, a complete renovation
- A new maintenance facility
- West Hall, a new girls dormitory
- New dining hall
- Prum Hall renovations
- The Mill, a complete renovation
- New faculty housing
- Four new international squash courts
- $10 million in Annual Fund monies
- $45 million in endowment to support crucially important faculty development, financial aid, and student program initiatives
The school also raised more than $75 million between 1992 and 2012. Pulling Forward, completed in the spring of 2008, raised $40 million to improve academic facilities, including the Hamilton Math and Science Center. Just prior to that, Pulling Together raised an additional $36 million towards campus beautification.