All families must review all contact information (address, phone, and email) and complete important permissions for their Millbrook student by August 15, 2017.
All permissions and contact information updates are being done through the secure portion of this website, a single-sign-on process. Please note these steps to complete the summer forms:
- Please login in to the Millbrook website via the Community Login link at the top of the webpage. Click on the forms link in BLUE at the top of your landing page.
- All forms that need to be completed will be displayed. If you have more than one child at Millbrook, you will need to complete a form for each child.
- There are forms that need to be signed by at least one parent and the student including the Computer Use and Library Use forms. Although two parent signature boxes might be displayed , only one parent must sign. The student must login with his/her own username and password in order to sign these forms and complete the submission process.
- In addition, all parents should review the contact information we have on file. It is important that we have correct address, phone, and email information for each parent. When logged in, click on the down arrow next to your name in the top navigation bar, then click "Profile". Please review your profile and make any changes, if necessary, by clicking on the pencil icon next to the information you need to edit.
- Parents should also download important information on the right side of this screen. This includes general lists of what to bring for boarding students, transportation information, and more. All of these downloads will be available here and on your Parent Resource Board throughout the year.
A diagram of the Resource Board, the forms link, and Profile access is included below - please review.
Should you have any trouble logging in, please contact Trish Langenau at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 845-677-8261 x222.
Alternatively, you can click on the "Login Help" link on the login screen, and instructions for your username and password will be emailed to the address we have on file.