- Draft two class letters each year—one in the fall and one in the spring. These letters will include class news, news about Millbrook, and an annual fund appeal to classmates.
- Support Millbrook’s Annual Fund by educating your classmates about the importance of philanthropy at Millbrook. Class Agents should also strive to give to the Annual Fund each year.
- Work with A&D staff to provide coordination and planning for class reunions and reunion giving campaigns.
- Act as liaison between Millbrook and classmates.
- Orientation materials during the first year of service and all necessary support throughout the agent’s service. Materials include information about Millbrook and Millbrook’s Alumni and Advancement Office activities.
- Annually updated roster of your class including telephone numbers, emails and addresses will be sent each fall.
- A semi-annual update with information about Millbrook events, programs, and issues that may or may not have been covered in other materials.
- Class news and related information received by Millbrook.
- Support related to reunion planning, including reports, and meeting arrangements.
|September 15||Class agents receive fall/winter letter materials|
|October 1||Millbrook appeal|
|October 15||Fall class agent letters mailed|
|March 15||Class agents receive spring letter materials|
|April 1||Spring letters mailed|
|April 15||Millbrook appeal|
|June 5-7||Reunion Weekend|