3. Submit Other Supporting Documents
In addition to completing the PFS, you are required to submit tax information to support your financial aid application. The best way is to upload these documents through the SSS web site, but you may also send them in the mail to: SSS By NAIS, Application Processing Center, P.O. Box 449, Randolph, MA 02368 (For overnight mail use this address: SSS by NAIS, Application Processing Center, 15 Dan Road, Suite 102, Canton, MA 02021).
Required additional forms include:
- Signed Form IRS 1040 with all supporting schedules from 2015 and 2016
- W-2s and/or 1099 forms for all working parents from 2015 and 2016
- 2015 Federal business tax return including the k1 from a partnership, s-corporation or trust
- If you have another child or children in a tuition-bearing institution, you must submit the Verification of Sibling in a Tuition-Bearing Institution form.
- Please submit your 2015 tax information (1040, W2s and 1099s) and your 2016 W2s by January 31, 2017 and your 2016 1040 no later than February 10, 2017.