P.L.A.N. (Parent Leadership Annual Network) is the parent volunteer group at Millbrook. Volunteers work together with the Parent Chair(s) and Director of Parent Programs to organize events throughout the academic year.
Specific volunteer opportunities include:
- Halloween Dance (October 27)
- Snow Ball Dance (December 1)
- Dormitory Feeds (dates to be determined with the head of each dormitory): A great way for all parents, especially those who live far away, to feel more involved with student life on campus – please sign up!
- Food Truck Event (May 23)
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation Dinner (information to be shared closer to June)
For more information about P.L.A.N. please contact Director of Parent Programs Barbara Gatski
If you would like to volunteer, please fill out our P.L.A.N. volunteer form by clicking the link to the right.