There are several family events scheduled throughout the school year. In order to help you plan, please note the following events. Links to more detailed information and online registrations are posted to the right and will be updated as we get closer to future events.
Should you have any questions related to family events, please contact Director of Parent Programs Barbara Gatski at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 845-677-6752.October 11-12, 2019Fall Parents Weekend
Please see link to the right for additional information and registration.
January 30, 2020
College Counseling Program for Form V Parents
- 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Followed by winter long weekend
- Students return Monday, February 3, by 7:45 pm
April 18, 2020
Spring Parents Day
- Saturday morning class visits
- Meetings with child’s advisor by arrangement
- Athletics matches
- Long weekend for students begins after last commitment. Students return Tuesday, April 21, 2020
April 20, 2020
Cum Laude Induction
Parents of VIth Form Cum Laude Inductees will be invited to Cum Laude Induction and Dinner.
May 23 & 24, 2020
- Festivities begin on Saturday evening at 6:00 pm with reception and dinner followed by Prize Night and dessert
- Commencement begins promptly at 11:00 am on Sunday
- Seniors depart campus Sunday afternoon